MEMORIAL DAY FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY TERMS
Please read through all rules before entering Sakura of America’s ("Sponsor") Promotion. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of these terms (“Terms”). This Promotion is defined as the opportunity for six participating individual to receive two books and a sampling of Sakura pens. Do not participate in this Promotion if you do not agree to all the Terms. We reserve the right to substitute prizes.
Participants must leave a comment in the comments section of the Facebook post in order to qualify:
No purchase necessary to enter.
This Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec).
You must be over 18 years of age to submit an entry.
There is a limit of 1 winner per household.
This Promotion states that a “random” winner will be chosen using http://www.fanpagekarma.com/facebook-promotion. The order of entries is based on how they appear on Sakura's Facebook page on the date the winner is chosen.
Winner will be notified through comments or direct message. If we do not hear from you within 2 days we will choose a new potential winner.
Employees of Sponsor and Zenspirations (collectively the "Promotion Entities") and each of its participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Entries must not contain profanity, threats, hate speech, or bullying. If your submission is a little risqué, please choose a more PG-rated 2nd option for this Promotion.
Only entries posted on or after the official promotion start date will be counted.
Comments Must NOT:
1. Have been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work.
2. Contain material that, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
· Disparages any person or disparages any of the Promotion Entities or, any of their respective affiliates, any of its competitors, or any of their respective products or services.
· Violates or infringes upon the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
· Includes any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names
· Is hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
· Promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Contains any personal information, including, without limitation, name, address, e-mail address, or phone number.
· Uses the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any other person, living or dead.
· Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing).
· Promotes any activities that may appear to be unsafe, dangerous, or unlawful.
· Is unlawful.
· Contains any nudity or any sexually explicit, lewd, offensive, disparaging, or other inappropriate content.
· Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and goodwill with which Sakura of America wishes to associate.
By participating in this Promotion, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Promotion Entities and each of its employees and agents, promotion’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, including any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Promotion, or from the use of any prize. By participating in this Promotion you acknowledge that this is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You completely release Facebook of responsibility regarding the outcome of any promotion. Sponsor: Sakura of America, 30780 San Clemente Street, Hayward, CA 94544.